We are looking for a rockstar developer to join us, starting towards the end of this month (Jul 2023).
We are a software startup, and currently taking on agency-type work, building websites and web applications for other companies. We also have several products / services that we want to build. The developer will start out by helping with some of the client work, and then based on performance, may get to work on a product.
What we can offer:
- Tons of opprtunities to work on, solve and learn from real world problems.
- Fully remote position, flexible work timings.
- Decent salary. Say 10K-15K INR a month? It’s not much, sorry, but it’s better than just a pretentious certificate :)
What we want in return:
- Hustle, willingness to learn, and a growth mindset. We’re a very lean, very scrappy, bootstrapped one person company.
- You are good with English — speaking and writing.
- You are good with the tools, languages and frameworks we use. We don’t mean you took an online course about them; we mean you used them to actually build something other than mandatory college projects.
- You don’t need to be managed, and can get things done on your own.
- Around 30 hours a week of your time, and you MUST have a computer or laptop with a good internet connection. The 30 hours doesn’t have to be on a fixed schedule, but you must ofcourse respect deadlines and commitments.
You are the ideal candidate for this, if you:
- Are almost finished with college and looking for a side gig.
- Have just finished with college and looking for an adventure.
- Have / had atleast a couple of arrears in college, because you got bored and started working on something on your own instead of going to class.
- Have built something on your own before, of your own interest — apps, websites, services, lemonade stands, anything goes.
- Found the typo in this message. (tell us what it is when you apply!)
Some other things to consider:
- This post says “we” a lot, but the company is really just one soloprenuer: @pradeepcep
- If you want to work for a “reputable” company, this probably isn’t it (yet). This is a fledgling startup that’s hustling its way through to the top, not an established corporate company.
- If you are more proud of your CGPA than of the things you’ve built / learnt yourself, then you probably wouldn’t be a fit.
- The guy behind this company took 6 years to complete a 4 year engineering course, and very likely knows less about most things than you do :)
How to apply:
Get in touch with @pradeepcep on Twitter, or send an email to the address you find in the footer of this page.